What's Your Lucky Charm?

by Mira Milla on March 15, 2013
Junior > Journalism > University of Texas

Good luck charms are more common than you think. Some are used for fun and don’t have much meaning, like having a ‘lucky rabbit’s foot’ key chain attached to your keys or finding...

Keep Reading...

Abortion: When Will Enough Be Enough?

by Max Warren on March 15, 2013
J.D. Candidate > English, Political Science > Harvard Law

BREAKING NEWS UPDATE: The North Dakota State Senate passed two anti-abortion bills Friday, one surpassing Arkansas by banning abortions as early as six weeks into the pregnancy. Read more here. Since...

Keep Reading...

5 Drinks to Get Your Shamrock Shaking

by Kelsey Thomas on March 14, 2013
Senior > Public Relations > Marshall

Throwing a shamrock-inspired shindig this year? Despite the overabundance of beer goggle glasses and dyed draughts, there’s more to this holiday than beer.  Check out our list of other creative...

Keep Reading...

Thrift shopping: and other ways to budget yourself in college

by Anamika Roy on March 14, 2013
Senior > Journalism > University of Maryland

Between money you spend at the bar, shopping and an unpaid internship, your bank account must be a sad thing to look at. The broke college student persona is inevitable no matter how much we try. However,...

Keep Reading...

Tinder: Changing the Landscape of Online Dating

by Ally Norton on March 14, 2013
Senior > English and Communications > Boston College

You’re sitting at lunch with a friend, phones seated face-up on the table like additional mealtime companions, when a short vibration makes the table quiver. It’s your friend’s cell,...

Keep Reading...

The 5 People You Meet at a Club

by Elizabeth O'Connor on March 14, 2013
Junior > Communications > Boston College

No matter what club or bar you are at, whether it is a local college dive or an up-scale city lounge, there are certain types of people that you are bound to run into. Here's a quick run down of...

Keep Reading...

Cleaning Up Your Social Media: What Every Job Seeker Should Know

by Jennifer Lavoie on March 13, 2013
Junior > Communications and English > Boston College

It is widely known that social media plays an active role in the lives of college students. As useful as Facebook, Twitter and other social networks may be, it is crucial to remember that the content...

Keep Reading...

Worst Food Trends Ever: 5 Reasons Froyo and Bubble Tea Suck

by Jessica Suss on March 13, 2013
Junior > Journalism > University of Maryland

Are you disturbed by the chewy balls of starch floating in your honeydew bubble tea? Do you think that froyo should stop trying to make fetch happen and leave that job to ice cream? Yeah, us too. Read...

Keep Reading...

Food for the Frisky: Taste Can Help Your Libido

by Bianca Monaco on March 13, 2013
Senior > International Business & Italian > Loyola University Maryland

Let’s talk diet. I am not talking about a diet for a beach body or some lingerie. I am talking about the food that encourages a couple’s work out…ya know what I mean? Here’s...

Keep Reading...

The End of University Research as We Know It

by Anna Novikova on March 12, 2013
Sophomore > Journalism and Environmental Analysis & Policy > Boston University

University research programs could be hurt by the huge federal budget cuts known as sequestration, according to the Huffington Post. U.S. research universities worry that the spending cuts will lead...

Keep Reading...

Plenty of Freshman Fish in the Sea: Dating Outside Your Grade

by Eric Ramirez on March 12, 2013
Senior > Journalism > Savannah College of Art and Design

I’m a senior and, yes, my boyfriend is a freshman. No, it isn’t weird at all, obligatory jokes aside. “Where are you taking him for Valentine’s Day? Chuck E. Cheese’s?” “Do...

Keep Reading...

Spring Break: Reality vs. Fantasy

by Alexa Lardieri on March 12, 2013
Sophomore > Multi-Platform Journalism > University of Maryland

Spring break is around the corner and every girl on every college campus has been on a strict diet and exercise routine since February 28, to get ready for their beach paradise vacation in the next...

Keep Reading...

Should You Remain Friends With Your Ex?

1.

Turn Your Walk of Shame Into A Stride of Pride

Whether your night out at a bar, dance club, or party led you back to someone’s...

2.

10 Celebrities Who Were Interns Too

Coffee runs, answering phone calls and doing anything possible to get...

3.

10 Lies Our Parents Told Us About Getting a Job

When I was a kid, I saw the world as a boundless place of possibility. But now...

Songza (NY)

Songza is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated intern to do music research ...