4 Lessons From A Summer Fling

by Jasmine McCain on June 17, 2013
Senior > English > University of Missouri

I happen to believe that everything happens for a reason. I also believe that life is a learning experience. Have you ever just analyzed something in your life and wondered “why the heck did that...

Keep Reading...

Study Abroad Gone Wrong: Tales of Troubled Travel

by Elizabeth O'Connor on June 15, 2013
Junior > Communications > Boston College

*Writer Elizabeth O'Connor spent the Spring 2013 semester studying in Madrid, Spain, at Madrid Universidad Carlos III.   Studying abroad can be considered an adventure for various...

Keep Reading...

Electric Daisy Carnival: Do's and Don'ts

by Mallory Feeney on June 14, 2013
Senior > English > Adelphi University

Electric Daisy Carnival: A day full of neon colors, hanging out with your closest buds and rocking out to the latest songs to hit the electronic dance music scene. EDC is a music festival that originated...

Keep Reading...

My Lover Is Kind Of A Bum

by Mira Milla on June 14, 2013
Junior > Journalism > University of Texas

It’s hard to talk about your relationship when no one seems to approve of it. You don’t feel embarrassed, you just feel as if you know what other people are thinking. It’s not positive...

Keep Reading...

Amanda, Please: What Bynes' Alter-Egos Would Say Now

by Alyssa Holcomb on June 13, 2013
Junior > Telecommunications > University of Florida

We all know that our favorite teen queen-turned-rom com starlet Amanda Bynes has fallen a bit on the crazy side lately. But while the rest of the media and gossip mongers pick and prod through her now-infamous...

Keep Reading...

An Open Letter to PLL: ultimAtum

by Marie McGrath on June 13, 2013
Senior > Communication & English > Marie McGrath

DeAr Pretty Little Liars, I have a bone to pick. You make me wait a whole three months to find out #WHATSINTHETRUNK and then it’s nothing but a pig that kicked the bucket? We don’t...

Keep Reading...

Good News: Coffee May Be Good for You

by Anna Novikova on June 11, 2013
Sophomore > Journalism and Environmental Analysis & Policy > Boston University

As with many things we consume such as food, technology and medicine, there is often a slew of new information surfacing every few years that adds to the debate of what’s good for us and what...

Keep Reading...

A Guide for the Bonnaroo Beginner

by Alex McGuire on June 11, 2013
Junior > Journalism > University of Maryland

Every summer in June, there is a four-day party on a 700-acre farm under the blazing Tennessee sun that is a “real good time.” In Cajun French, a dialect spoken and rooted in the rich musical...

Keep Reading...

8 Tips for the Acceptable Summer Fling

by Jasmine McCain on June 10, 2013

Regardless of the whacky weather, it is almost summer time and what better time for a casual relationship? Let’s look at some of the reasons why participating in a summer fling is perfectly acceptable...

Keep Reading...

Teach Me How to Tony: Broadway's Big Night Done Right

by Alyssa Holcomb on June 07, 2013

One night a year, the Great White Way shines its spotlights on one stage, and one stage only. This year, the 67th Annual Tony Awards is all about the standards: the ceremony returns to Radio City Music...

Keep Reading...

Thinking of Boston: CM Interviews Blue Man Group

by Bishop Nash on June 07, 2013
Senior > Print Journalism > Marshall University

Since 1987, the enigmatic Blue Man Group has carved itself into American culture with its techno-primitive performances and genre-defying sounds. Ideally described through first-hand sight and sound...

Keep Reading...

Sex, Love and Happiness in College

by Mira Milla on June 07, 2013

Besides all the late-night cramming and endless cups of coffee to get me through the day, I’ve managed to maintain something of a social life. Before this school year started, I envisioned...

Keep Reading...

7 Tips for LGBTA Dating in College

1.

CM's Top 10 Health Obsessed Universities 2014

Drop the Doritos. Cue the kale chip. At these universities, “health”...

2.

CONTEST: Share Your Vomit Horror Story to Win CampusMD + $200

Pink eye, swine flu, sinus infection—we’ve heard it all at College...

3.

CM's Guide to University of Maryland, College Park

The University of Maryland is an enormous state flagship public research...

LIVESTRONG (TX)

Public Health/Education interns will help the Programs team as they work to empo...