CM Talks with Tobit Raphael about The Internship

by Marie McGrath on May 27, 2013
Senior > Communication & English > Marie McGrath

After graduating from college, most students are either coming off the heels of an internship or just getting started. But recent grad Tobit Raphael isn’t working as an intern, he’s playing...

Keep Reading...

When Your Ex Slithers Back

by Jasmine McCain on May 27, 2013
Senior > English > University of Missouri

Ah, summer break. You may be staying in town to take summer classes, travelling for a sweet internship or making your way back to your hometown. The possibilities are endless for you.  But...

Keep Reading...

What College Has Taught Me About Makeup

by Elizabeth O'Connor on May 24, 2013
Junior > Communications > Boston College

There are some things that college has taught me about makeup that I’ll never forget. I do not claim to be a makeup expert. I think I’ve been wearing the same eyeshadow/mascara combination...

Keep Reading...

They Moved On But I Haven't

by Mira Milla on May 24, 2013
Junior > Journalism > University of Texas

They say time heals all pains. Time didn’t do that to me. Time made me break a habit I didn’t want to break. If the break up wasn’t mutual, this kind of situation is always a tough...

Keep Reading...

Did Xbox One Betray Gamers?

by Bishop Nash on May 23, 2013
Senior > Print Journalism > Marshall University

It wasn’t that long ago when today’s college kids were spinning wildly with Crash Bandicoot or mowing down pedestrians on the Vice City sidewalk. But what seems like just one of yesterday’s...

Keep Reading...

7 Beach Bag Must-Haves

by Mallory Feeney on May 23, 2013
Senior > English > Adelphi University

Summer vacation is almost here, and you know what that means- time to swap your oversized school bag or go-to clutch for a fun and gorgeous beach bag. But, what to bring? Coming from someone who tends...

Keep Reading...

10 Best Pinterest Recipes for Summer

by Anna Hecht on May 22, 2013
Sophomore > News-Editorial Journalism > University of Illinois

Now is the time, college students! Finals are finally over and many of us might be wondering: “what do I do now?” Personally, I cannot wait to spend my summer break trying out the many Pinterest...

Keep Reading...

Surviving the End-of-Semester Beach Getaway

by Alex McGuire on May 21, 2013
Junior > Journalism > University of Maryland

With the end of the school year comes the rapid migration of college students nationwide to their own corrupt piece of paradise.  Most college beach hotspots have turned into alcohol-drenched wastelands...

Keep Reading...

Commencement: The Whos and Whats of Graduation

by Anna Novikova on May 21, 2013
Sophomore > Journalism and Environmental Analysis & Policy > Boston University

May is the month of commencement ceremonies. Friends and families flock to campuses across the country to see their loved ones graduate. Graduation is a time to reflect, recognize and share words of...

Keep Reading...

Hobbies to Heat Up Summer

by Jasmine McCain on May 20, 2013

With the summer season comes a huge spike in breakups. The truth is that many people just want to be free and enjoy their vacation and adventures. But if you’ve got someone to hold onto, check...

Keep Reading...

How to Balance FOMO with Finals

by Elizabeth O'Connor on May 17, 2013

Whether you’re studying abroad or finishing up another great semester at home in the states, FOMO (Fear Of Missing Out, for those of you who have been living under a rock) can become pretty debilitating...

Keep Reading...

Students Dissatisfied with Colleges’ Treatment of Sexual Assault

by Anna Novikova on May 17, 2013

Most college students do not approve of their school’s work dealing with sexual assault problems on campus, a new survey found. Volunteer group Students Active For Ending Rape (SAFER) conducted...

Keep Reading...

Why Are We Embarrassed about Tinder?

1.

The 10 Most Hipster Campuses 2014

Hipsters appreciate more than rocking flannel and chugging Pabst Blue Ribbon....

2.

9 Podcasts to Make You Smarter

Did you know that in the 16th and 17th century, some books were bound with human...

3.

12 Types of Couples You Meet in College

Out in the wild world of college, so many singles wander around that it’s...

LIVESTRONG (TX)

Public Health/Education interns will help the Programs team as they work to empo...