Best Celeb Twitter Feuds of 2013

by Jenna Cavanagh on November 18, 2013
Junior > Journalism > Marist College

There’s nothing like a good Twitter fight to spice up your social media newsfeeds (only when it doesn’t involve us, of course). Luckily for us, Tinseltown is flooding the Twitterverse with...

Keep Reading...

Typhoon Haiyan Reminds Us to Say Thank You

by Rachel Kurland on November 15, 2013
Junior > Journalism > University of Florida

Young children did not go to school today. Employers did not open their stores. Families did not say goodbye to each other. These daily activities that I take for granted have become a distant memory...

Keep Reading...

Theatre Talk: “Once” Actor J. Michael Zygo On Trying New Tricks & “Just Being You”

by Alyssa Holcomb on November 15, 2013
Junior > Telecommunications > University of Florida

This month’s edition of “Theatre Talk” highlights song and dance man J. Michael Zygo (currently in “Once” on Broadway). The SUNY Geneseo Music (Voice Performance) grad,...

Keep Reading...

An Interview With "Wild Child" Brett Dennen

by Kelsey Thomas on November 14, 2013
Senior > Public Relations > Marshall

The first time I saw him he was awkwardly occupying center stage in a small, quiet venue called Mountain Stage in Charleston, W.Va. My friend and had I purchased tickets for the headliner. I couldn't...

Keep Reading...

5 Things You Still Have Time For This Semester

by Dylan Connell on November 13, 2013
Senior > Strategic Communication > University of Missouri

Mid-November is about the time when professors start sounding off about how the semester is nearly over. I’m usually too buried in projects, work and trying to remind my friends (and boyfriend)...

Keep Reading...

Sh*t You Should Know: November 12th

by Caitlin Smith on November 12, 2013
Senior > English > The George Washington University

Between being harassed on campus and not being allowed to use Gradesaver to save your ailing papers, this week's top news stories understand how rough your life is.  1. 3/4ths of us...

Keep Reading...

Hallo-What? Missing Halloween Abroad

by Samantha Breen on November 08, 2013
Junior > English > Boston College

As October 31st approached here in Sydney, us American study abroad students carefully planned our costumes and festivities. We had high hopes – Sydney nightlife is unmatched by any other, after...

Keep Reading...

CM's Top 10 College Mascots

by Katherine Brown on November 06, 2013
Sophomore > Journalism > University of Florida

College mascots are huge—both literally and in the hearts of their fans. They rile both the team and the spectators up and keep the spirit alive no matter what. However, some mascots go above...

Keep Reading...

Sh*t College Students Should Know: November 4th

by Caitlin Smith on November 05, 2013

You think your school is looking out for you. But this week's news may have you thinking twice.   1. UNT students demand rape kits. At the University of North Texas you have...

Keep Reading...

CM's Top 10 Haunted Campuses

by Rachel Kurland on November 05, 2013

College can be a scary place. Literally. Halloween may be over, but the spirits still linger. During the witching hour, it's easy to imagine spooks like Nearly Headless Nick (or worse) roaming...

Keep Reading...

What Am I Doing With My Life?

by Jessica Rae Herman on November 04, 2013
Senior > Broadcast Journalism > University of Maryland

My parents always referred to college as the “glory years.” Growing up, college was the answer to all of my first-world adolescent problems. It was where I was going to make my lifelong...

Keep Reading...

What to Do With Your Pumpkin

by Alex Wood on November 01, 2013
Junior > Communication Studies > UCLA

Oh that time of year when the mass consumer market shoves pumpkin-spiced everything down your throat. It’s oh-so pleasant. But seriously, with such a vast array of pumpkin goods available how...

Keep Reading...

7 Tips for LGBTA Dating in College

1.

CM's Top 16 College Radio Stations

We all love to peruse the Usher discography on Spotify, but sometimes you...

2.

Hopped Up on Adderall: The Risks and Rewards

The first time I dosed on Adderall I was a careless freshman....

3.

12 Halloween Costumes to Suggest For Your Frenemy

Did someone really think a sexy Nemo costume was a good idea? Luckily, College...

Wolf Trap Foundation (VA)

Selected as one of the "Best Places to Intern: 2009" by Bloomberg BusinessWeek, ...