Theatre Talk: “Once” Actor J. Michael Zygo On Trying New Tricks & “Just Being You”

by Alyssa Holcomb on November 15, 2013
Junior > Telecommunications > University of Florida

This month’s edition of “Theatre Talk” highlights song and dance man J. Michael Zygo (currently in “Once” on Broadway). The SUNY Geneseo Music (Voice Performance) grad,...

Keep Reading...

An Interview With "Wild Child" Brett Dennen

by Kelsey Thomas on November 14, 2013
Senior > Public Relations > Marshall

The first time I saw him he was awkwardly occupying center stage in a small, quiet venue called Mountain Stage in Charleston, W.Va. My friend and had I purchased tickets for the headliner. I couldn't...

Keep Reading...

5 Things You Still Have Time For This Semester

by Dylan Connell on November 13, 2013
Senior > Strategic Communication > University of Missouri

Mid-November is about the time when professors start sounding off about how the semester is nearly over. I’m usually too buried in projects, work and trying to remind my friends (and boyfriend)...

Keep Reading...

Sh*t You Should Know: November 12th

by Caitlin Smith on November 12, 2013
Senior > English > The George Washington University

Between being harassed on campus and not being allowed to use Gradesaver to save your ailing papers, this week's top news stories understand how rough your life is.  1. 3/4ths of us...

Keep Reading...

Hallo-What? Missing Halloween Abroad

by Samantha Breen on November 08, 2013
Junior > English > Boston College

As October 31st approached here in Sydney, us American study abroad students carefully planned our costumes and festivities. We had high hopes – Sydney nightlife is unmatched by any other, after...

Keep Reading...

CM's Top 10 College Mascots

by Katherine Brown on November 06, 2013
Sophomore > Journalism > University of Florida

College mascots are huge—both literally and in the hearts of their fans. They rile both the team and the spectators up and keep the spirit alive no matter what. However, some mascots go above...

Keep Reading...

Sh*t College Students Should Know: November 4th

by Caitlin Smith on November 05, 2013

You think your school is looking out for you. But this week's news may have you thinking twice.   1. UNT students demand rape kits. At the University of North Texas you have...

Keep Reading...

CM's Top 10 Haunted Campuses

by Rachel Kurland on November 05, 2013
Junior > Journalism > University of Florida

College can be a scary place. Literally. Halloween may be over, but the spirits still linger. During the witching hour, it's easy to imagine spooks like Nearly Headless Nick (or worse) roaming...

Keep Reading...

What Am I Doing With My Life?

by Jessica Rae Herman on November 04, 2013
Senior > Broadcast Journalism > University of Maryland

My parents always referred to college as the “glory years.” Growing up, college was the answer to all of my first-world adolescent problems. It was where I was going to make my lifelong...

Keep Reading...

What to Do With Your Pumpkin

by Alex Wood on November 01, 2013
Junior > Communication Studies > UCLA

Oh that time of year when the mass consumer market shoves pumpkin-spiced everything down your throat. It’s oh-so pleasant. But seriously, with such a vast array of pumpkin goods available how...

Keep Reading...

HallowIntervention

by Marie McGrath on October 31, 2013
Senior > Communication & English > Marie McGrath

Hi, friend. I think you know why we’re all here. Don’t be upset, we just want to have a conversation. Don’t you think it’s time for us to talk about this? We’re all really...

Keep Reading...

Halloween Dorm Decor 101

by Katherine Brown on October 31, 2013

The smell of pumpkin-flavored coffee wafts towards you on a crisp morning breeze. Fuzzy sweaters, beanies, and scarves once again emerge from the depths of your closet. The days are getting shorter...

Keep Reading...

7 Tips for LGBTA Dating in College

1.

CM's Top 16 College Radio Stations

We all love to peruse the Usher discography on Spotify, but sometimes you...

2.

Top 10 Law Programs for Pre-Law Students

**Thinking about law school? Register for a Law School Forum ASAP.** Here’s...

3.

Hopped Up on Adderall: The Risks and Rewards

The first time I dosed on Adderall I was a careless freshman....

Wolf Trap Foundation (VA)

Selected as one of the "Best Places to Intern: 2009" by Bloomberg BusinessWeek, ...