Top 8 Back-to-School Indie Songs

by Ryan Galvin on October 02, 2013
Senior > English > Boston College

Tired of Ryan Seacrest charmingly and robotically listing off the Top 40 on the radio? Yeah, me too, so check out these eight back-to-school indie songs. They’re not played a thousand times a...

Keep Reading...

The 10 Hottest Classes For Success in The Year 2020

by Katherine Brown on October 01, 2013
Sophomore > Journalism > University of Florida

A zombie apocalypse might just destroy civilization before the year 2020. Hey, plenty of crazy things happen every day. If the zombie virus goes viral, only the best and brightest are going to have...

Keep Reading...

A Girl's Guide to Asking Guys Out

by Jessica Rae Herman on September 30, 2013
Senior > Broadcast Journalism > University of Maryland

Ladies, let’s face it, we can be pretty demanding sometimes. We’re not afraid to tell the barista that we wanted soy milk instead of two percent, or ask the professor for an extension on...

Keep Reading...

4 Things Your Dorm Room is Better Without

by Dylan Connell on September 30, 2013
Senior > Strategic Communication > University of Missouri

Congratulations, freshmen. You’ve made it past your first round of exams, found a cool group of people to hang out with outside of class, and finally started calling your dorm your actual...

Keep Reading...

12 Things to Know Before Rush

by Mallory Feeney on September 30, 2013
Senior > English > Adelphi University

You’re a freshman, you have no friends and it seems like everyone in Greek life is having all the fun. So Rush is a no brainer, right? Honestly, not always. It can be the most wonderful experience...

Keep Reading...

This Week's Cheat Sheet: September 27

by Caitlin Smith on September 27, 2013
Senior > English > The George Washington University

I'm being charged way too much for my education, I'm depressed, college football doesn’t matter anymore (someone please tell my boyfriend) and it’s apparently legal to hunt children...

Keep Reading...

How to Survive the "Sophomore Slump"

by Rachel Kurland on September 27, 2013
Junior > Journalism > University of Florida

Procrastination has reached its peak. It’s called sophomore year. The “sophomore slump” is the clash of the newness and excitement from freshman year with the rigor and exhaustion...

Keep Reading...

7 Ways to Turn Your Dorm Into A Girl Cave

by Alex Wood on September 27, 2013
Junior > Communication Studies > UCLA

A dorm room is as bland and depressing as those educational videos your middle school teacher used to put on for the class when she didn’t feel like teaching. Those blank, white walls and ugly,...

Keep Reading...

Minimum-Wage Millennial Strike

by Gwendolyn Curry on September 26, 2013
Senior > English > University of Maryland

Fifty years ago you could buy a house straight out of college. The job market was lush with opportunities for young, hardworking employees with a freshly minted degree from "Such and Such"...

Keep Reading...

6 Boy Band Archetypes That Actually Never Change

by Alyssa Holcomb on September 26, 2013
Junior > Telecommunications > University of Florida

Pigtails high, Hit Clips (remember those?!) clipped, it’s 1999 and we’re jamming out to 5 guys with smooth voices and even smoother style. We’d listen to them harmonize about...

Keep Reading...

"Here's Your Sign" - What Your Horoscope Says About Your Dorm Room

by Hannah Mahon on September 26, 2013
Junior > English > University of Maryland

Confession time: I am a sucker for any type of personality test, perfect job test, what’s-your-animal test, and even horoscopes. Let’s ignore the fact that these ridiculous signs have absolutely...

Keep Reading...

7 Ways to Survive Core Classes

by Ryan Galvin on September 26, 2013
Senior > English > Boston College

Apparently, some schools think college kids can’t handle the responsibility of picking out a well-rounded schedule or WHATEVER. I’m still waiting for an explanation as to why taking...

Keep Reading...

7 Tips for LGBTA Dating in College

1.

CM's Top 10 Health Obsessed Universities 2014

Drop the Doritos. Cue the kale chip. At these universities, “health”...

2.

CONTEST: Share Your Vomit Horror Story to Win CampusMD + $200

Pink eye, swine flu, sinus infection—we’ve heard it all at College...

3.

CM's Guide to University of Maryland, College Park

The University of Maryland is an enormous state flagship public research...

LIVESTRONG (TX)

Public Health/Education interns will help the Programs team as they work to empo...