From the Senior: Love Your Spring Semester

by Nicole Eisenberg on March 31, 2012
Junior > Marketing & Supply Chain Management > University of Maryland, College Park

Top dog, head honcho, the big cheese, senior. All of these guys and girls know exactly what they’re talking about after three years of experience. Don’t know how to love your spring semester?...

Keep Reading...

FC Barcelona Blames Field For Tie

by Hussein Hammouda on March 30, 2012
Junior > Journalism and Architecture > University of Massachusetts Amherst

Following a 0-0 draw in a UEFA Champions League match against AC Milan at the San Siro Wednesday night, European powerhouse FC Barcelona has filed a complaint to UEFA, the governing body of the competition,...

Keep Reading...

10 Ways to Turn Him On

by Alyssa Sweeney on March 30, 2012
Junior > Journalism > Penn State University

One of the best parts about being a girl is not having to work that hard for sex. A lot of times it's as easy as texting a guy “DTF,” and waiting for him to show up the door, hot and...

Keep Reading...

Get Pumped for Midterms Playlist

by Amanda DeLuise on March 30, 2012
Senior > Journalism and German > New York University

Nice weather got you in a spring semester slump? Would you rather drink Slurpees on the green than even think about setting foot in the library? Debating whether you should ignore that biology midterm...

Keep Reading...

Hofstra Club Baseball Aiming For 3rd World Series

by Ashley Melfi on March 30, 2012
Junior > Journalism > Hofstra University

In intercollegiate club sports, there are no scholarships, no crowds and little adult leadership. University funding is minimal – barely existent at times – but hard work and devotion...

Keep Reading...

We Need a Break: A Male's Perspective

by Sam Spiegelman on March 30, 2012
Senior > Journalism > University of Maryland

Follow Sam on Twitter If George Costanza taught us all one thing when it comes to breaking it off with your significant other, it’s never telling them, “It’s not you. It’s...

Keep Reading...

Links n' Sh*t: March 30, 2012

by Josh Axelrod on March 30, 2012
Sophomore > Journalism > University of Maryland

Thanks a lot Randy Edsall; now Danny O’Brien is feeling “rejuvenated” at a school that isn’t Maryland.   If Hunger Games tourism is any indication, the odds are...

Keep Reading...

Prank Thy Neighbor: CM's Best Pranks For April Fools' Day

by Alexi Knock on March 30, 2012
Junior > Journalism and Political Science > Hofstra University

As April Fools’ Day approaches, we must prepare and arm ourselves for war. If you’re not a fan of getting whipped cream to the face or your entire room turned upside down, you need to become...

Keep Reading...

Top 10 WAGs in Sports

by Danny Golden on March 29, 2012

For as long as there have been athletes, there have been WAGs (Wives and Girlfriends) to support them. There have been iconic WAGs (Marilyn Monroe), crazy WAGs (Jackie Christie – seriously, look...

Keep Reading...

Pardon My French: CM interviews 19-year-old DJ Pierce Fulton

by Renee Klahr on March 29, 2012
Freshman > Journalism > University of Maryland

Ultra Music Festival is the crème de la crème of electronic dance music events in America.   Every March, people flock to the 3-day outdoor festival in Miami to partake in...

Keep Reading...

Copenhagen 2012: I Miss You Bloomington

by Claire Wiseman on March 29, 2012
Junior > Journalism and American Studies > Indiana University

I do not get homesick. No, really, I don’t. I spent most of my childhood separated from one parent or another, and I’ve always been pretty independent. When I went to London last summer,...

Keep Reading...

CM Interviews THE ALL AMERICAN REJECTS' Mike Kennerty

by Josh Axelrod on March 29, 2012

It must be nice to be in your 30s and still rocking just as hard as you did when you were a teenager. The All American Rejects have been doing their thing since 1999 and have yet to show any signs of...

Keep Reading...

How to Handle Your Sexually Transmitted Infection

1.

The 10 Colleges with the Best Career Services

Career services are rarely a consideration during your college search—universities...

2.

The 10 Best College Campuses

Looking for a college that will be your true home away from home? These ten...

3.

The 22 Personalities You’ll Meet at Every Music Festival

Bros, coked out yuppies and 12-year-old ravers. Yep, must be a music...

LIVESTRONG (TX)

Public Health/Education interns will help the Programs team as they work to empo...