Top 5 MLB Rivalries

by Dan Servodidio on May 08, 2012
Freshman > Journalism > University of Maryland

Rivalries in sports play a key role in the performance, fan interest and interaction, success and reputation for teams all across the country. This is especially true throughout Major League Baseball....

Keep Reading...

Once a Cheater, Always a Cheater: CM Interviews CheaterU creator James McGibney

by Jay Schwartz on May 07, 2012
Sophomore > Magazine Journalism & Psychology > Boston University

Imagine a website where you could pick your university from a list of schools and see a list of all the students who have cheated in relationships. Names, majors, pictures, proof, who they cheated on,...

Keep Reading...

Does Anyone Care About Horse Racing Anymore?

by Nicholas Munson on May 07, 2012
Sophomore > Journalism > University of Maryland

The Kentucky Derby took place this weekend. Did you watch? In a recent ESPN poll on the popularity of sports, horse racing finished a surprising seventh out of 20 sports. It’s surprising for...

Keep Reading...

From Boredom To Stardom: CM Interviews Megan & Liz

by Josh Axelrod on May 07, 2012

You know those success stories about celebrities who started with nothing and had to work their way to the top? Well, it doesn’t always have to work like that.   Take the story of...

Keep Reading...

CM's Guide To Mother's Day Shopping

by Madeline Monaco on May 06, 2012

Every morning on Mother’s Day, one of my sisters would come in to wake us up, and we would give the typical I’m-just-going-to-lay-here-for-a-second speech. The next thing I knew, the smells...

Keep Reading...

Cinco De Mayo: Sports' Top 5 Mexican Athletes

by Jordan Heck on May 05, 2012
Sophomore > Sports Journalism > IUPUI

It’s Cinco de Mayo, so what better way to celebrate than listing the top five (or cinco) Mexican athletes? 5) Mark Sanchez, QB, New York Jets Sanchez’s team failed to make the playoffs...

Keep Reading...

Pick-Up Tips From…The Comeback Kid

by Maryline Dossou on May 04, 2012
Senior > Magazine Journalism > Temple University

College students are under pressure in so many areas of our lives. There’s the pressure to excel in the classroom and pile on some extracurricular activities. On top of that, we then have to run...

Keep Reading...

'Madden' Curse: Is Calvin Johnson Next?

by Dan Servodidio on May 04, 2012

Calvin Johnson narrowly edged out Cam Newton last Wednesday to claim the coveted honor of being on the cover of “Madden NFL 13.” But this honor may also be a curse. In the end, was the...

Keep Reading...

Your Waste Is Their Gain: UMD's Food Recovery Network

by Josh Axelrod on May 04, 2012

As college students, we waste a lot of things. We waste our time on Facebook or Tumblr, our parents’ money by skipping class to do anything but study and, most of all, food. While only you control...

Keep Reading...

Food Diaries: Schools That Treat Taste Buds Right

by Alex Kamp on May 04, 2012
Spotlight: Treat Your TastJunior > Journalism and Political Science > Hofstra University

Making the transition from the meatloaf surprise sold in your old high school cafeteria to the wide variety of food offered in college is a liberating experience. You don’t have to listen to your...

Keep Reading...

Do I Need Business Cards?

by Josh Axelrod on May 04, 2012

Sure, an immaculate GPA is nice. But if that’s all you have by the time you graduate, you’ve missed the point of the college experience. While you were busy studying, your peers were gaining...

Keep Reading...

Nebraskan Native Just Living The Dream: CM Interviews Justified's Abby Miller

by Ashley Grohoski on May 03, 2012
Senior > Print Journalism > Marshall University

No one can possibly forget the childhood memories of dancing around with plastic microphones, pretending to be certain of exactly what it was we wanted to do with our lives. At the age of 12, Nebraska...

Keep Reading...

7 Tips for LGBTA Dating in College

1.

CM's Top 16 College Radio Stations

We all love to peruse the Usher discography on Spotify, but sometimes you...

2.

Top 10 Law Programs for Pre-Law Students

**Thinking about law school? Register for a Law School Forum ASAP.** Here’s...

3.

Hopped Up on Adderall: The Risks and Rewards

The first time I dosed on Adderall I was a careless freshman....

Wolf Trap Foundation (VA)

Selected as one of the "Best Places to Intern: 2009" by Bloomberg BusinessWeek, ...