These Pranks Are So 2000 And Late

by Valeria Delgado on April 02, 2012
Junior > Journalism and English > University of Florida

In case you didn’t acknowledge the ludicrous Facebook status updates or lame hoaxes from your friends, Sunday was April Fools’ Day. Although jokesters’ imaginations vary, there are...

Keep Reading...

Diary of a Prankster

by Hussein Hammouda on April 01, 2012
Junior > Journalism and Architecture > University of Massachusetts Amherst

Being a prankster isn’t all fun and games, you know. From something as trivial as being sarcastic to fully fledged pranks, such as punching someone in the face and then saying “April...

Keep Reading...

How To Get A 4.0 GPA

by Hussein Hammouda on April 01, 2012

Believe it or not, getting a 4.0 is much easier than teachers would lead you to assume. When you first receive that acceptance letter, you're all sorts of excited, aren't you? But once that...

Keep Reading...

Top 5 Overused Sports Phrases

by Joe Cipollone on April 01, 2012
Senior > Criminal Justice > University of Maryland

“Man these teams really don’t like each other.” As sports fans, we have been subjected to cliché, superficial and meaningless statements like these every time we turn on a game....

Keep Reading...

Athletes Gone Broke: Join the Club

by Jordan Heck on March 31, 2012
Sophomore > Sports Journalism > IUPUI

There is a serious trend going on in the professional sports world, and it isn’t taking place on the field or on the court. Athletes are losing money. Sixty percent of NBA players are broke...

Keep Reading...

Myths of College Dating: Guys Make the First Move

by Parker Vail on March 31, 2012
Magazine Journalism>Syracuse University

Here it is, the absolute truth when it comes to the rules of dating: they don’t exist. Rather than following some mythical doctrine of what will or will not help you find love, intuition and the...

Keep Reading...

Don't Forget About Ron Paul

by Mary Cass on March 31, 2012
Senior > English > Georgetown University

With everything that has happened so far in this election cycle, it might be easy to overlook one of the Republican Party’s historically most ridiculous candidates: Ron Paul. In fact, between...

Keep Reading...

From the Senior: Love Your Spring Semester

by Nicole Eisenberg on March 31, 2012
Junior > Marketing & Supply Chain Management > University of Maryland, College Park

Top dog, head honcho, the big cheese, senior. All of these guys and girls know exactly what they’re talking about after three years of experience. Don’t know how to love your spring semester?...

Keep Reading...

FC Barcelona Blames Field For Tie

by Hussein Hammouda on March 30, 2012

Following a 0-0 draw in a UEFA Champions League match against AC Milan at the San Siro Wednesday night, European powerhouse FC Barcelona has filed a complaint to UEFA, the governing body of the competition,...

Keep Reading...

10 Ways to Turn Him On

by Alyssa Sweeney on March 30, 2012
Junior > Journalism > Penn State University

One of the best parts about being a girl is not having to work that hard for sex. A lot of times it's as easy as texting a guy “DTF,” and waiting for him to show up the door, hot and...

Keep Reading...

Get Pumped for Midterms Playlist

by Amanda DeLuise on March 30, 2012
Senior > Journalism and German > New York University

Nice weather got you in a spring semester slump? Would you rather drink Slurpees on the green than even think about setting foot in the library? Debating whether you should ignore that biology midterm...

Keep Reading...

Hofstra Club Baseball Aiming For 3rd World Series

by Ashley Melfi on March 30, 2012
Junior > Journalism > Hofstra University

In intercollegiate club sports, there are no scholarships, no crowds and little adult leadership. University funding is minimal – barely existent at times – but hard work and devotion...

Keep Reading...

How to Handle Your Sexually Transmitted Infection

1.

The 10 Colleges with the Best Career Services

Career services are rarely a consideration during your college search—universities...

2.

The 10 Best College Campuses

Looking for a college that will be your true home away from home? These ten...

3.

The 10 Colleges with the Best Creative Writing Programs

What will you do with a creative writing major? Prepare for the skeptics—a...

LIVESTRONG (TX)

Public Health/Education interns will help the Programs team as they work to empo...