The Bare Necessities

by Emily Farra on April 27, 2012
Journalism & Art History > Indiana University

The other day in class, one of my professors said: “It takes a lot of work to really be a glamorous woman.” She wasn’t trying to be cynical or disparaging – although she said...

Keep Reading...

NBA Playoffs: If Heat Lose, What's LeBron's Legacy?

by Joe Cipollone on April 27, 2012
Senior > Criminal Justice > University of Maryland

There are stories that matter and there are stories that mean much less than they are hyped up to be. Thank you, ESPN. As we head into the NBA playoffs, lets look at the biggest storylines, both legitimate...

Keep Reading...

Fighting Finals With Cuteness

by Alexi Knock on April 27, 2012
Junior > Journalism and Political Science > Hofstra University

With finals right around the corner (or already in action), college students tend to get really, really crazy. It’s not healthy to be pulling all-nighters and over-dosing on coffee and mini muffins....

Keep Reading...

Links n' Sh*t: April 27, 2012

by Josh Axelrod on April 27, 2012
Sophomore > Journalism > University of Maryland

Educate yourself on the different breeds of college douchebags.   This date horror story is so bad, it’s almost hard to believe it really happened.   Just because you’re...

Keep Reading...

CM's Top 10 Colleges with the Hottest Girls

by Melissa Recine on April 26, 2012
Communications > Pace University

Ask any guy in a tour group around campus what scenery they enjoy most when looking into colleges and they won’t name any buildings. Clearly they’re distracted by a different type of beauty,...

Keep Reading...

Copenhagen 2012: The Unconventional Vacation

by Claire Wiseman on April 26, 2012
Junior > Journalism and American Studies > Indiana University

Slogging around rainy countryside in a giant down jacket might not be everyone’s idea of an ideal vacation. In fact, when I explained to people that I was spending half my spring break on a study...

Keep Reading...

Hakuna Matata: CM Interviews Chris Young and Rossy from Vibe

by Ashley Grohoski on April 26, 2012
Senior > Journalism > Marshall University

Being on the east coast, I was more than excited to speak with two artists that are exploding with success hundreds of miles away in Arizona. Although the distance is present, Vibe’s musical impact...

Keep Reading...

NBA Season Wrap-Up: JaVale McGee Earns #SMH POY

by Danny Golden on April 26, 2012

Tonight marks the culmination of yet another riveting, albeit condensed, NBA season. From Linsanity to the Dwight Howard drama, this basketball season produced some storylines that we may be talking...

Keep Reading...

Breaking News: Obama talks college loans

by Maria Minsker on April 25, 2012
Junior > English & Communication > Cornell

In an effort to reignite the passion that America's youth had for his campaign in 2008, President Obama has been speaking with students on college campuses about his own struggle with student loans....

Keep Reading...

Why I Don't Watch the NFL Draft

by Nicholas Munson on April 25, 2012

Don’t get me wrong - I love football, just like any male brought up in good ol’ Amurica is taught to do from a young age. It may not be my favorite sport. I always am way more excited to...

Keep Reading...

Managing Your Stress

by Kiara Anthony on April 24, 2012
Junior > Journalism and Mass Communication > Towson University

Stressed out? There’s no way anyone will be able to understand all of the college-induced craziness you’ve had to endure these past few weeks. And to make things even “better,”...

Keep Reading...

Bad Dirty Talk

by Parker Vail on April 24, 2012
Magazine Journalism>Syracuse University

For as long as I live, I will never forget the time Jamie asked me to tell him he was big. Fishing for compliments is one thing. Demanding them between thrusts is entirely another.  Sadly,...

Keep Reading...

Why Are We Embarrassed about Tinder?

1.

The 10 Most Hipster Campuses 2014

Hipsters appreciate more than rocking flannel and chugging Pabst Blue Ribbon....

2.

9 Podcasts to Make You Smarter

Did you know that in the 16th and 17th century, some books were bound with human...

3.

12 Types of Couples You Meet in College

Out in the wild world of college, so many singles wander around that it’s...

LIVESTRONG (TX)

Public Health/Education interns will help the Programs team as they work to empo...