UNC Professor Charged for Smuggling Cocaine

by Maria Minsker on March 21, 2012
Junior > English & Communication > Cornell

University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill professor of physics Paul H. Frampton has been arrested and will be held in an Argentine prison on charges of drug possession and attempting to smuggle drugs...

Keep Reading...

March Madness Around The Nation

by Dan Servodidio on March 21, 2012
Freshman > Journalism > University of Maryland

For a select number of students that attend one of the 68 schools chosen to participate in the NCAA Tournament, they aren’t just aware of the phenomenon that takes place in March, they live the...

Keep Reading...

Neon + Neutrals

by Emily Farra on March 21, 2012
Junior > Journalism & Art History > Indiana University

You’ve heard it before, you’ll hear it again: This spring is all about color. And I’m not talking about your average spring pinks, blues and yellows – imagine all of turned...

Keep Reading...

Osteogenesis Imperfecta: A Personal Story

by Wendy Ekua Quansah on March 20, 2012
Senior > English and Business Administration > Seton Hall University

The next time you feel the urge to complain about your five minute walk across campus, think twice. Or maybe you’re dripping wet after a run to catch the school shuttle, zip it. Because, for some,...

Keep Reading...

Things The Hunger Games Taught Me

by Josh Axelrod on March 20, 2012
Sophomore > Journalism > University of Maryland

Katniss Everdeen is my girl. I’ve never been more invested in a female protagonist than I was with The Hunger Games’“girl on fire.” The tough, no-nonsense girl from District...

Keep Reading...

How-To Guide: Using Twitter With Sports

by Lance Pauker on March 20, 2012
Senior > American Studies > Georgetown

Young people nowadays are pretty into watching games without actually watching the game. This is because worst/best invention of all-time, our beloved Internet, has enabled viewers to watch their game...

Keep Reading...

Because Partying Is Too Mainstream: Alternative Spring Breaks

by Valeria Delgado on March 20, 2012
Junior > Journalism and English > University of Florida

Dylan Cooper could have gone to the beach. He could have spent spring break in the typical collegiate destinations or bumming out at home. Instead, the 20-year-old decided to spend a week volunteering...

Keep Reading...

We Need a Break

by Audrey Noble on March 20, 2012
Sophomore > Print Journalism > University of Southern California

There comes a time where every relationship reaches a rut. You feel neglected, annoyed, underwhelmed, or even trapped. But the thought of completely breaking things off doesn’t make you happy...

Keep Reading...

Affirmative Action...or Negative Action?

by Hussein Hammouda on March 20, 2012
Junior > Journalism and Architecture > University of Massachusetts Amherst

Back in 2003, the Supreme Court upheld affirmative action after looking at a court case involving the University of Michigan’s point policy, stating that in 25 years AA will “no longer be...

Keep Reading...

Can The Internet Do Your Homework?

by Nick Jones on March 19, 2012
Freshman > Journalism > Howard University

From booking flights to finding a soul mate, we use the internet for everything. And with the creation of more than 150,000 new URLs everyday, the names “Safari,” “Firefox” and...

Keep Reading...

Top 10 Upsets in March Madness History

by Nicholas Munson on March 19, 2012

There’s a reason they call it March Madness - you don’t know what to expect. The top seeds can chalk their way to the later rounds, and lower seeds can surprise everyone watching. But then...

Keep Reading...

Call Me, Maybe: CM Interviews Breakout Star Carly Rae Jepsen

by Josh Axelrod on March 19, 2012

Carly Rae Jepsen called me! She didn’t call me maybe; she called me definitely! I promise that’s the last time I’ll make a “Call Me Maybe” joke (fingers crossed).   If...

Keep Reading...

Should You Remain Friends With Your Ex?

1.

Turn Your Walk of Shame Into A Stride of Pride

Whether your night out at a bar, dance club, or party led you back to someone’s...

2.

10 Celebrities Who Were Interns Too

Coffee runs, answering phone calls and doing anything possible to get...

3.

10 Lies Our Parents Told Us About Getting a Job

When I was a kid, I saw the world as a boundless place of possibility. But now...

Songza (NY)

Songza is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated intern to do music research ...