Links n' Sh*t: April 13, 2012

by Josh Axelrod on April 13, 2012
Sophomore > Journalism > University of Maryland

Learn how to eat like the denizens of Westeros in Game of Thrones.   Pull a Jimmy Neutron and have a brain blast with these mind-stimulating foods.   Make sure you’re...

Keep Reading...

CM Interviews LIGHTS on her Electropop Career & Video Games

by Josh Axelrod on April 12, 2012

There aren’t many artists who excite me enough that I would be willing to drive two hours to Lancaster, Pa., just to go see them perform at some place called the Chameleon Club. I’ll be...

Keep Reading...

New Blood Among MLB Managers

by Danny Golden on April 12, 2012

Not much in sports in guaranteed, but for many years you could count on seeing some familiar faces in the dugouts of Major League Baseball clubs. Managers like Joe Torre and Tony LaRussa were a constant...

Keep Reading...

Copenhagen 2012: Travel In Style

by Claire Wiseman on April 12, 2012
Junior > Journalism and American Studies > Indiana University

I spent the past week traveling around Europe. Given the surreal craziness of my last couple months abroad, this is nothing new. What was new was my mode of transport: the train. With the...

Keep Reading...

Playlist: LOL Songs

by Ashley Grohoski on April 12, 2012
Senior > Print Journalism > Marshall University

April Fool’s Day may be behind us, but it’s never too late for funny songs. The music on this list will leave you rolling on the floor laughing, or at the very least...

Keep Reading...

I Want Action: Craziest College Sex Spots

by Maryline Dossou on April 11, 2012
Senior > Magazine Journalism > Temple University

If there are two things you can’t accuse college students in this day and age of being, it’s unoriginal and fearful. With all the close living that college has to offer, the bedroom can...

Keep Reading...

5 Funniest Blogs and Why They Go Viral

by Jay Schwartz on April 11, 2012
Sophomore > Magazine Journalism & Psychology > Boston University

Some websites are meant to go viral. And by viral I mean like sleazy-girl-in-a-bar-with-Mono viral. Before you know it, what you thought was your little nugget of internet gold is now in the favorites...

Keep Reading...

Top 10 MLB Pitching Rotations

by Dan Servodidio on April 11, 2012
Freshman > Journalism > University of Maryland

As the old saying goes, “Defense wins championships.” In the sport of baseball, defense begins and ends with their starting rotation. A team’s success throughout the season and into...

Keep Reading...

Breaking News: Breaking down today’s college headlines

by Maria Minsker on April 11, 2012
Junior > English & Communication > Cornell

UCLA Acceptance Letter Mishap What’s worse than being rejected from your dream school? Getting an email that leads you to believe that you’ve been accepted followed by an email telling...

Keep Reading...

The Ugly Truth About Acne

by Nicole Sakin on April 11, 2012

Can’t help but to wonder why you are suddenly breaking out now that you’re in college?  Thought acne was just a middle school and high school problem? Not quite. Acne affects everyone...

Keep Reading...

Why we love celebrity slip-ups

by Olivia Yankey on April 10, 2012
Junior > English > Georgetown University

The sad truth is that gossip magazines and celebrity news make up one of the largest portions of American media today. While we all feel that twinge of embarrassment picking up the latest issue of US...

Keep Reading...

The 10 People You Meet in Your College Gym

by Lance Pauker on April 10, 2012
Senior > American Studies > Georgetown

There is no doubting that college gyms are on the shortlist for best people watching venue of all time. In case you have doubts, here’s the shortlist: 1. Mall entrances 2. Outside Hot Topic 3....

Keep Reading...

How to Handle Your Sexually Transmitted Infection

1.

The 10 Best College Campuses

Looking for a college that will be your true home away from home? These ten...

2.

CM's Top 10 Journalism Schools 2014

Well well, you’ve chosen to become a journalist. It seems like the hard...

3.

The 10 Colleges with the Best Creative Writing Programs

What will you do with a creative writing major? Prepare for the skeptics—a...

LIVESTRONG (TX)

Public Health/Education interns will help the Programs team as they work to empo...