5 Funniest Blogs and Why They Go Viral

by Jay Schwartz on April 11, 2012
Sophomore > Magazine Journalism & Psychology > Boston University

Some websites are meant to go viral. And by viral I mean like sleazy-girl-in-a-bar-with-Mono viral. Before you know it, what you thought was your little nugget of internet gold is now in the favorites...

Keep Reading...

Top 10 MLB Pitching Rotations

by Dan Servodidio on April 11, 2012
Freshman > Journalism > University of Maryland

As the old saying goes, “Defense wins championships.” In the sport of baseball, defense begins and ends with their starting rotation. A team’s success throughout the season and into...

Keep Reading...

Breaking News: Breaking down today’s college headlines

by Maria Minsker on April 11, 2012
Junior > English & Communication > Cornell

UCLA Acceptance Letter Mishap What’s worse than being rejected from your dream school? Getting an email that leads you to believe that you’ve been accepted followed by an email telling...

Keep Reading...

The Ugly Truth About Acne

by Nicole Sakin on April 11, 2012

Can’t help but to wonder why you are suddenly breaking out now that you’re in college?  Thought acne was just a middle school and high school problem? Not quite. Acne affects everyone...

Keep Reading...

Why we love celebrity slip-ups

by Olivia Yankey on April 10, 2012
Junior > English > Georgetown University

The sad truth is that gossip magazines and celebrity news make up one of the largest portions of American media today. While we all feel that twinge of embarrassment picking up the latest issue of US...

Keep Reading...

The 10 People You Meet in Your College Gym

by Lance Pauker on April 10, 2012
Senior > American Studies > Georgetown

There is no doubting that college gyms are on the shortlist for best people watching venue of all time. In case you have doubts, here’s the shortlist: 1. Mall entrances 2. Outside Hot Topic 3....

Keep Reading...

Rutgers Newspaper Defies Every Journalistic Standard Known To Man

by Josh Axelrod on April 10, 2012
Sophomore > Journalism > University of Maryland

Do you remember that one time it was completely okay for publications to disregard journalism ethics and do whatever they wanted with no fear of backlash? Yeah, neither do I. Apparently a few student...

Keep Reading...

Newt Gingrich: Still Kicking

by Mary Cass on April 10, 2012
Senior > English > Georgetown University

Over the past week or so, what many have thought would come to pass now seems inevitable: Mitt Romney, although not technically the GOP’s candidate for the 2012 election, is essentially being...

Keep Reading...

Rookie Guide to Using LinkedIn

by Ryan Ban on April 09, 2012
Junior > Journalism, Cello Performance & Psychology > New York University

With over 150 million members using LinkedIn, it’s time to join this social networking site if you haven’t already. Much like other more famous social media outlets such as Facebook or Twitter,...

Keep Reading...

Greek For A Day

by Wendy Ekua Quansah on April 09, 2012
Senior > English and Business Administration > Seton Hall University

Nearly one year ago I made the unruly decision to pledge. It was a decision I'd been contemplating for over two years. Naturally it made sense: the president of my scholarship association at that...

Keep Reading...

Daddy Cool: CM interviews Project X’s DJ Jesse Marco

by Renee Klahr on April 09, 2012

Most people find that one minute, just a mere 60 seconds, is no time at all. But for 22-year-old producer/DJ Jesse Marco, a minute can feel like a lifetime. Why? Because, in the fast-paced world...

Keep Reading...

Easy Accessorizing

by Emily Farra on April 09, 2012
Junior > Journalism & Art History > Indiana University

This season’s unending emphasis on “color color color!” definitely has its pros and cons. While I’m loving this fun, playful vibe the fashion world has whole-heartedly adopted,...

Keep Reading...

How to Handle Your Sexually Transmitted Infection

1.

The 10 Colleges with the Best Career Services

Career services are rarely a consideration during your college search—universities...

2.

The 10 Best College Campuses

Looking for a college that will be your true home away from home? These ten...

3.

The 22 Personalities You’ll Meet at Every Music Festival

Bros, coked out yuppies and 12-year-old ravers. Yep, must be a music...

LIVESTRONG (TX)

Public Health/Education interns will help the Programs team as they work to empo...