CM’s Top 10 Colleges with the Hottest Girls

**Check out our latest Colleges with the Hottest Girls 2014**

Ask any guy in a tour group around campus what scenery they enjoy most when looking into colleges and they won’t name any buildings. Clearly they’re distracted by a different type of beauty, like the hottest dance team girl tanning outside on the quad. Here at College Magazine we decided to save you the trouble of searching all over America and let you in on the top 10 colleges with the best views.

1. University of Southern California

“California girls, they're unforgettable,” sings Katy Perry. She got that one right, especially at the University of Southern California where the cheerleading squad itself is known for recruiting the hottest college girls. It may be a cliché that all Cali girls are tanned, toned, blonde and drive to the beach in Jeeps, but with their track record, that tends to stand true for girls at Southern Cal. “The girls here are about as hot as the temperature outside,” said Mike Corstone, USC sophomore. The Trojans graduated Miss America Nicole Johnson, model Eve Torres and film producer Joe Francis – the creator of “Girls Gone Wild” videos. There's no question now where he found inspiration.

2.  Oregon State University

Although located in the Northwest and not considered one of the sunniest places in the US, Oregon State University is known for having some of the most attractive girls in the country. The girls at Oregon State University are sexy enough to have their own calendar –aptly titled– “Beautiful Beavers.” Seriously. Two female alumni even went on to earn Playboy's sought-after “Playmate of the Year.” Oregon can be pretty dreary, especially during the winter, but who needs sun – the OSU girls will suffice. “I have that calendar hanging in my dorm, girls are so hot,” said Matt Kerr, OSU junior.

3. University of California, Los Angeles

We know, we know – not another California school. But we had to give it to them – at University of California, Los Angeles, girls repeatedly get high ranks everywhere. Because of the school's location near Hollywood, it attracts a ton of students looking to pursue a career in entertainment. Translation: looks matter. They have the sun and the sand, components that undoubtedly foster healthy lifestyles due to more outdoor-oriented activities. The alumni consist of A-listers, playmates, Miss Americas, actresses and models.

4. Louisiana State University

Louisiana State University girls are as hot as the local Cajun cooking, enough to merit mentions by Maxim and Total Sports Pros. “I go to the games just to see the dancers… they are so hot!” said Brian Michaels, LSU junior. The dance group and cheerleading squad are huge at Louisiana State, and their hard physical work pays off – female Tigers are no strangers to A+ rankings on college sites all over the web. In January, the football program suffered a tough loss at the 2012 BCS championship to Alabama. Fortunately for these guys, the girls they came home to should help them get over it… Hey, you gotta choose your battles. #win

5.  Howard University

It takes more than a pretty face to be accepted into prestigious Howard University, but as it turns out, students there have those too. Howard is a historically black college and not only graduated intellectuals like Nobel Prize-winning Toni Morrison and famous legal minds like former Supreme Court Justice Thurgood Marshall, but also 13 different beauty queens and a Miss USA. Everybody knows that smart is sexy and there's no shortage of either at Howard.

6. Ohio University

These girls will make you say Oh-i-OH! Ohio University educated beautiful women like Jen Schefft, The Bachelorette, season three, Stacey Offenberger, Miss Ohio 2006, and Laurie Lea Schaefer, Miss America 1972. “I think that it’s pretty easy to see that Ohio has the best looking women in the country,” said Mike Barron, Ohio University sophomore.

7. Texas A&M University

Texas is famous for everything being bigger, but the Texas A&M girls prove that Texas is also known for its natural beauty. Kandace Krueger, A&M graduate, proved this when she won Miss USA in 2001. Six other pageant queens also attended A&M, showing the country that the numbers don’t lie. “Walking to class, at least half the girls are about a nine on a one-to-ten scale. It’s unreal,” said Alejandro Rodriguez, Texas A&M Freshman.

8. East Carolina University

The Carolinas are known for being beautiful and apparently so are their girls. “The first time I went to visit ECU, I saw the prettiest girl I had ever seen in person. At that moment, I knew where I was going to school,” said Alex Jones, ECU freshman. The girls at East Carolina are a mixed bunch, representing both the traditional Carolina, southern girl and an attractive group of northern out-of-towners. A few Pirates who owe their time in the spotlight to their beauty include Jessica Bowlin, winner of The Bachelor, season five, and Kristen Dalton, Miss USA 2009.

9. Florida Atlantic University

Of course a school in warm, sunny Florida would score a spot on CM’s Top-10 List. The girls are always tan and ready for bikini weather all year. “Girls are definitely hotter in Florida,” said Nate Cullen, junior. Jamie Faith Edmondson, January 2010 Playmate of the month, is a graduate of Florida Atlantic University. She is also a former Miami Dolphins cheerleader and was named NFL Pro Bowl cheerleader in 2007. Additionally, FAU also educated Mary Carey who was an active member of the school’s dance team. Ultimately Carey’s sex appeal resulted in her current career as an adult entertainer and landed her a job on Playboy TV. Cali Lowe currently attends FAU and became Playboy’s Coed of the Week in March 2011. It may be the Sunshine State, but the sun isn’t the only hot thing in Florida.

10. Fashion Institute of Technology

Located in the middle of New York City, the Fashion Institution of Technology is known as one of the top fashion schools in the U.S. “I know from experience that most of the girls here are either already models, or pursuing a modeling career,” said Sashana Naples, FIT Freshman. Audrey Quock began her modeling career in the fashion world by studying at FIT. She then went on to freelance model for Victoria’s Secret, Elle and Cosmopolitan. Quock is best known gracing the pages of a Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition. Other beautiful alumni include Miss NYC 2003 Amber Lee Ettinger and supermodel Naomi Sims. The girls at FIT are so uniquely beautiful that it earns them a spot on our list.

Check out our Top 10 Colleges with the Hottest Guys!

For more U.S. College Rankings, check out:

CM's Top 10 Schools for Greek Life

CM's Top 10 Journalism Schools 2014

THe 10 Most Hipster Campuses 2014

Senior > Communications > Pace University